LaValley/Middleton Return Policy
- Returned within 30 days from date of purchase or delivery – No Charge, Full Credit
- Returned 31 to 60 days from date of purchase or delivery will be charged a 20% handling fee
- Must be accompanied with Original Receipt
- Must be unopened in original carton and in re-saleable condition
- Must be brought into a LaValley or Middleton location by the customer
- If the return request is for materials to be picked up at a job-site, there will be no charge for the pick-up providing that there is a delivery of new materials made to the same home or jobsite at the same time of the pick-up, and providing that materials are assembled and ready for pick-up.
- Note: If purchase was made by check, there is a 10-day waiting period before issuance of credit will be made and a company check will be mailed to original customer.
Special Order or Job Specific, Custom materials:
Millwork (Includes all Windows, Doors, Garage Doors); Cabinetry, Floor Covering; All Non-Stock Items: Engineered Wood Products; Roofing, Siding, Hardware & Parts, Powertools, etc:
Other than a mistake by LMBS, No Special Order or Manufactured Materials can be returned for credit. LMBS will only accept Special Order returns with manager’s sole approval.