Our knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you safely and efficiently.
Building Supply Stores and lumberyards are considered essential businesses during the current stay-at-home order. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented safe strategies to keep our customers and employees safe. We thank you for your business, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Ways to Shop/Order:
We highly recommend utilizing our convenient curbside service option.
Call or email your local store to place your order, and our team will be happy to serve you. Payments may be made over the phone or with your LaValley/Middleton charge account for the most contact-less option.
Once at the store, please remain in your vehicle. Call the store to let them know of your arrival, and your order will be brought right out to your vehicle.
We offer Free Delivery for orders over $100.*
Our drivers have been instructed to have zero physical contact with customers to keep everyone safe. When setting up your order for delivery, our salespeople will work with you to coordinate the best location for your order to be placed. Materials will be placed in an accessible area, while maintaining a minimum of six feet of separation, respectful of social distancing. We will process your payment over the phone, or set up simple C.O.D.
*We will continue to deliver to job sites in rough construction phase, however, our drivers and salespeople are being directed not to enter any finished, occupied homes.
Our stores are open, and shopping in-store is still an option.
Please maintain at least six feet of distance between our employees or other customers. We ask that if you are feeling ill, or have come into contact with anyone who has contracted COVID-19 that you refrain from entering the store, and utilize our curb-side pick-up or delivery options instead.
For building materials, lumber, and yard items located outside, the normal yard order fulfillment process will continue. Our lumberyards are all drive-thru, with a single point of contact for your purchase.
How we’re keeping you safe:
The safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
Here are some precautions we have taken to keep everyone safe:
- Many of our stores have added tape markers to indicate safe social distance, as well as plexiglass barriers in check-out areas.
- Employees are regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces, and hand sanitizer stations have been added for use by customers and employees.
- All employees have been instructed to maintain a safe distance of at least six feet between persons.
- We require employees to practice appropriate hygiene measures, including regular, thorough hand washing.
- We require any employees who are sick, or are showing any sign of fever or respiratory illness to stay home, as well as anyone who has come in to contact with a person who tests positive for COVID-19.